Friday, January 16, 2009

We have travel approval!

Little Noa, we are coming! Our agency thinks we will leave on the 28th of January, which means he could be in our hands just 3-4 days! I hope our agency will be able to secure our consulate appointments. With Makana we go this far and the US consulate refused to give us an appointment for a whole month, hopefully this will not happen again! I even called the passport people today about Makana's passport and they were super nice, will do their best to get me her passport by Wednesday. If so I will get it out to San Francisco for a visa and she may be able to come with us! I plan to spend this weekend getting lesson plans ready, completing my National Board Certification entries, and finishing up some grading. I then hope to paint Noa's room and get it all ready for him before we leave. I know I should shop and pack, but I really don't care what I take with me for me and Noa's bag is packed! I can't wait to meet you, though I am nervous too!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Congrats! I just caught up w/ the Gao'An group and saw your post about your son! he sure is a cutie pie! Hope you hear soon about your CA!