Thursday, January 29, 2009

In Beijing

We arrived finally got to our room at midnight last night, which was early Thursday morning in Denver. Long flights, but it went well considering we had a 4 year old. We are up early this morning, 6 am to go to the buffet. We will visit the wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen and more today. I will post pictures tonight!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it to china we all miss you. we hope you the best!!!!!
katie R & family

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.Ayala I'm glad you got there alright but at midnight you are crazy. Anyway we miss you and want you to come back please you are the best teacher that could teach us in that class!!!!
-TroyLyn

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Come back soon!

Rubber Ducky Chronicles said...

Not sure if you are staying at the Holiday Inn or not, but they have the BEST coffee if you are a coffee drinker.

I look forward to your pictures and your thoughts on this amazing journey!

Melissa said...

Hi Kristin!

I am glad to hear that you got there safe! I hate to bug you about school stuff, but...

In your lesson plan book it seems that the kids should be done with thier current books by Feb. 12th. Are they getting new books after that? Because the rest of the time I am here it just says book groups and writing. Justin wanted to know too because he hasn't ordered any new books yet.

And, are there any specific things you want me to go over with them? Any writing assignments you want me to do with them?

You can email me at home...or at school. Do you still have my home email? (I'm sure that isn't one of those things you remembered to bring with you...hehe).

Thanks! Other than all that things are pretty good :)

~Melissa

kitchu said...

glad you're there safe, can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you made it there safely!!! We miss you so much and hope you are having the best of time!!! I cant wait to see more pictures of your ah-dorable new son!! Cant wait to see you again! have fun and be safe!

Katie L.