Saturday, December 13, 2008

Still Waiting


We did get pre-approval, on November 25, 2008. Pretty fast considering that we sent the Letter of intent in on the 17th. We have been told that when CCAI hears that we are in the match room they will tell us to download travel packet 2. Yesterday they emailed to say to download a new packet, I was pretty excited, but it was a different packet. Sigh. Orphanage fees will go up on January 9, so that means $2000.00 more, it will be good for the children in China that are still waiting. No increases have occurred in 10 years, so maybe with a larger monetary incentive more orphanages will put children up for adoption and more children will find homes, quicker! Hang in there Noa, we are coming!

I will try to hold off on going crazy buying you things, but I wish you could be here for Christmas!

1 comment:

kitchu said...

he's so cute Kristin!!