A blog of our journey to our son, Noa, and his life with us. Kane is the Hawaiian word for man.
Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.
I am a wife to Gil, my wonderful "local boy", mother to Makana and Nainoa. We live in the Denver area now, but never forget Hawaii. Our feet may be in the snow of Colorado, but our hearts are with the rainbows of Hawaii.
5 comments:
congrats!!!!
I hope your next few days go smoothly.
O my gosh!!! he is gorgeous!!! Congrats!!! we miss you!!!!
omg mrs.ayala h is adoriable, im gad you finaly got him.
katie R
Lovely! I cannot wait to see more pictures and hear about your experience!
Look at that precious face!!! What a handsome little guy :)
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment