Sunday, March 8, 2009

Home and all is well
















We got home on the 13th of February and have been adjusting well. Noa is doing great, Makana is still a bit jealous of him. She likes playing with him though. I start back to work on Monday, I am not ready, but he did a couple of half days last week and did OK. He is learning a few words like eyes and nana for Banana. He certainly has a way of making his wishes known even if he can't talk yet! I will include a couple of pictures that I just found of our last day in China and some from being home. He had his first ice cream today and he LOVED it as you can see.

3 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

So glad to see him home! Love the messy ice cream pictures. :) It does take time for the whole family to adjust - we're going through that after 6 weeks home. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everyone is well! The photos of Noa eating the ice-cream are precious.

I'll second the earlier comment... it took C & E a while to adjust to our newly expanded family (in fact they still are adjusting nearly six months later), but it all works out somehow... everything in time.

Take care! :)
Linda, Eric, & the girls

Ashley and Mike said...

I love the nudie patootie horse riding pictures! So glad to know that everyone is adjusting so well.

Mike, Ashley, Harrison and Piper